Weleda Baby Comforting Baby Oil (200ml/6.8fl. oz)
- Baby-gentle body oil for rubs and massages. A cuddle in a bottle – kind oils to cherish fragile baby skin and support baby’s delicate skin.
- An all-over body treat you’ll both enjoy! Calendula Baby Oil swaddles baby in a warming, gently fragrant sheen of delicate oils. With sweet almond and sesame oil, extracts of calendula and chamomile and essential oils for a subtle, comforting fragrance. Use for all-over body care on baby’s skin, or to give a loving massage with your own touch. Baby relaxes and skin feels silky and protected.
- Product Content: 200 ml / 6.8 fl. oz.
- Organic calendula flower extract soothes skin and wraps your child in a nurturing layer of warmth, like a loving hug. A light base of organic sweet almond oil ensures that the lotion is easily absorbed, while beeswax smoothes your baby’s skin and protects from dryness.
- Keeps moisture in and helps to support baby’s delicate skin. Warming, delicately scented, leaves skin soft and smooth. Only gentle oils, ideal for baby massage, dermatologically proven to be very skin-friendly, even for sensitive skin. Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Directions: Use as a mild cleanser on cotton wool or muslin cloth. Massage in al over lightly or use for dry patches of skin. For daily body care, after bath, or as a massage oil. Avoid the eye area.
- Dermatologist tested for skin tolerance
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic dyes, synthetic preservatives, and synthetic fragrances
- No Animal Testing
- Certified Natural Personal Care (natrue.org)
- UEBT Certified: Weleda contributes to a world in which people and biodiversity thrive
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you
Calendula prevents nappy rash. Treat eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis with Calendula. Helps with baby acne and cradle cap. And don't forget, calendula is a great partner when it comes to dryness or chapping.
Nature offers the best solutions to every beauty and wellness need. Weleda products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, we use flower, fruit, and root extracts, minerals, and essential oils, each one carefully selected and orchestrated to work with your body’s own systems. With respect for the earth, Weleda believes in protecting farms and building fair trade partnerships to bring you the best nature has to offer.
Just for The Environment
We know how important it is for you to take care of your skin, and we know too the importance of taking care of the environment. Weleda has respected the environment and our natural resources. Their environmental consciousness goes beyond their sourcing to include every aspect of their company, products, and packaging. Weleda standards for sustainable packaging are as close as possible to regenerative design. Not only must it protect the life energy and potency of the ingredients, but it must be manufactured from sustainable materials and be recyclable once its packaging life is over. They reduced our water consumption by 25%. And 50% of their direct energy and 95% of their indirect energy came from renewable resources in 2013.