Weleda Cellulite Body Oil (100ml/3.4fl.oz)
- Plant-rich care for the appearance of cellulite. The invigorating properties of birch oil reveal skin that appears smoother, suppler, and toned.
- Cellulite develops naturally as the skin’s natural detoxification process slows down. This oil is a NATRUE-certified massage oil for cellulite using precious plant ingredients. Extracts from young birch leaves, rosemary, and butcher’s broom (Ruscus) were used historically for their abilities to help encourage the skin’s metabolic systems. They’re blended with active carrier oils, including vitamin-rich wheat germ and moisture-loving jojoba. Invigorating grapefruit and cypress oils for fragrance – everything in this oil are here for a purpose. And it works.
- Product Content: 100ml / 3.4 Fl. oz.
Benefits: Regular massage helps the skin to feel smooth, toned, and firm and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Dermatologically tested. Certified natural by NATRUE, free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants and free of raw materials derived from mineral oil
- Directions: Apply morning and night in a gentle circular massage over thighs, hips, and bottom. After 4 weeks, use once per day to maintain the effect. Enhance the experience with a brush massage or a hot/cold change shower. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Certified Natural Personal Care (natrue.org)
- UEBT Certified: Weleda contributes to a world in which people and biodiversity thrive
- No animal testing
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you
Don’t lose hope against fighting Cellulitis! Have you already tried everything? This natural product will blow your mind! It’s all about being constant!
Nature offers the best solutions to every beauty and wellness need. Weleda products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, we use flower, fruit, and root extracts, minerals, and essential oils, each one carefully selected and orchestrated to work with your body’s own systems. With respect for the earth, Weleda believes in protecting farms and building fair trade partnerships to bring you the best nature has to offer.
Just for The Environment
We know how important it is for you to take care of your skin, and we know too the importance of taking care of the environment. Weleda has respected the environment and our natural resources. Their environmental consciousness goes beyond their sourcing to include every aspect of their company, products, and packaging. Weleda standards for sustainable packaging are as close as possible to regenerative design. Not only must it protect the life energy and potency of the ingredients, but it must be manufactured from sustainable materials and be recyclable once its packaging life is over. They reduced our water consumption by 25%. And 50% of their direct energy and 95% of their indirect energy came from renewable resources in 2013.