Spruse Essential Oils Lavender
- Essential Oil: Lavender Essential Oil (30ml)
- Amber Glass and Euro Dropper
- Bottle Size: 30ml - 1oz
- Lavender is one of the most popular plants used all over the world. Its history can be traced back to Ancient Egypt for healing ointments, balms, and perfumes. Since then, it has been used for sleep, aches, and pain, and as a deodorizer and purifier. Because of its use in baths in Ancient Roman and Greek times, its name comes from lavare, which means to wash. This calming and soothing oil is now used for insect bites, burns, blemishes, swelling, sleeplessness, headaches, and wound healing among other things. It is a must in a first aid kit!
- It is safe to use in lotions and creams. In Ayurvedic medicine, lavender has a ‘cooling energy’, calming, relaxing, soothing, and invigorating the senses. It is often used to help speed up wound healing and can its use can lead to decreased scarring.
- It is non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing so it is great to use with children – apply to the skin diluted on insect bites and rashes to reduce itching and increase healing, on bare feet at night to help with sleeplessness, and over the temples or neck or inhaled for headaches.
- The bottle contains 30ml of all-natural 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil
- Blends well with: citrus and other florals; cedarwood, clove, clary sage, pine, geranium, labdanum, oakmoss, vetiver, patchouli, peppermint
- Packaged in a 30ml dark amber glass to retain maximum freshness. The euro dropper tops conveniently control the amount of oil to be dispensed. A black ribbed cap and tamper-evident ring ensure you receive an un-tampered product.
- Yellow liquid, fresh, sweet, floral, light
- Safety: non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing
- Extraction: Steam distillation
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you: Are you tired of traditional medicine? Don’t try to heal your body with more toxic chemicals. Let your body breathe. Essential oils are anti-microbial and help fight against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. On top of that, essential oils can increase wound healing, relieve indigestion, detoxify the liver, stimulate our minds, relax our body and minds, deodorize, repel pests, and the list goes on. Of course, not every essential oil aroma does all these things, just like we don’t just eat one food because it benefits all our needs. That is why there are so many blends of essential oils, customized for specific needs.
Just for the environment: The founder couple of Spruse are nature lovers, who enjoy exploring and foraging the great outdoors, and enjoy investing in the community. That is why their products are made up of 100% natural ingredients, animal friendly, and made in Canada.
Just Unique: Spruse Essentials is a family run business nestled at the foot of the Canadian Rockies. Because they were frustrated with the inflated costs of top-quality essential oils, they create Spruse Essential Oils. Mixing good quality products and affordable prices. They believe everyone has the right to the benefits of nature's essence, and are committed to sourcing and producing only the highest quality essential oils.