Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Cream (81g/2.8oz)
- Gentle protection for delicate skin. Pacify the baby’s most sensitive area with the gentle benefits of nourishing calendula. Soothes skin and diminishes the appearance of redness from day one.
- Calendula, the humble pot marigold. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against dampness. Zinc Oxide 12% (Purpose: Skin Protectant)
- Product Content: 81g / 2.8oz
- Cares for delicate skin of the diaper area. Soothes skin and diminishes the appearance of redness while supporting baby’s skin. Protects against dampness. Certified natural by NATRUE and free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Directions: Apply to baby's bottom and diaper ara after careful cleansing.
- Dermatologist tested for skin tolerance
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic dyes, synthetic preservatives, and synthetic fragrances
- No Animal Testing
- Certified Natural Personal Care (natrue.org)
- UEBT Certified: Weleda contributes to a world in which people and biodiversity thrive
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you
Because we know that parents want the best for their children! Pacify baby’s most sensitive area with the gentle benefits of nourishing calendula. Soothes skin and diminishes the appearance of redness from day one.
Nature offers the best solutions to every beauty and wellness need. Weleda products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, we use flower, fruit, and root extracts, minerals, and essential oils, each one carefully selected and orchestrated to work with your body’s own systems. With respect for the earth, Weleda believes in protecting farms and building fair trade partnerships to bring you the best nature has to offer.
Just for The Environment
We know how important it is for you to take care of your skin, and we know too the importance of taking care of the environment. Weleda has respected the environment and our natural resources. Their environmental consciousness goes beyond their sourcing to include every aspect of their company, products, and packaging. Weleda standards for sustainable packaging are as close as possible to regenerative design. Not only must it protect the life energy and potency of the ingredients, but it must be manufactured from sustainable materials and be recyclable once its packaging life is over. They reduced our water consumption by 25%. And 50% of their direct energy and 95% of their indirect energy came from renewable resources in 2013.
Recently viewed products
My Baby loves it