Alkanatur Pitcher with Pack of Filters and Borosilicate Glass Bottle bundle
What’s included in this bundle:
- Alkanatur Pitcher (with Filter)
- 3 Alkanatur Filters for Pitcher (4 filters in total)
- Borosilicate Water Bottle
The Alkanatur Pitcher
The Alkanatur Pitcher alkalizes, ionizes, hydrogenates, and purifies water while adding high-quality magnesium (18mg / L), it retains potassium in water and removes excess calcium resulting in a balanced, fresh, and delicious water.
The Alkanatur alkaline ionized water filter, manufactured 100% in Spain, is the result of 2 years of investigation with the University of Galicia. It has all the certifications required by the European Union. See Certificates.
The filter is created with 100% natural materials, that do not harm our body
The Alkamicronized selective® patent allows filtering up to 400 liters of water free of chlorine, fluorides, pesticides, nitrates, heavy metals, excess calcium, and more. This is possible thanks to the premium quality coconut charcoal powder inside the filter.
The filter has Antioxidant Alkaline Bioceramics and high-quality coconut active charcoal. Providing an alkaline pH (between 8.5 and 9.5) without adding calcium or sodium to the water, and adding high-quality magnesium.
It does not add sodium, and the filter DOES NOT contain ion exchange resin. Alkanatur is the only filter that does not use Ion Exchange Resin. This process usually adds sodium to the water (excess sodium has been linked to many health problems)
Does not contain any endocrine disruptors, BPA-Free and Phthalates-Free
Fast filtering: 1 liter in 4 minutes and high-capacity filter of 400 liters (105 gallons)
The water filter provides a unique antioxidant capacity of -700mV ORP. Our patented CAM system (Capacity to Maintain Antioxidant) allows for 77.7% of the antioxidants to reach the areas in your body by free radicals. The most popular pitchers and filters out there are only able to use only up to 10% of the antioxidants generated effectively.
Generates Ionized water preventing oxidation (Oxidation by free radicals has been linked to premature aging and degenerative diseases)
If you are still not convinced keep scrolling down
Borosilicate Water Bottle
Alkanatur Borosilicate glass bottle (500ml / 17oz)
It's the ideal water bottle to carry your Alkanatur alkaline purified water. The size makes it very portable, and the reusable neoprene sleeve makes it easy to carry, ideal for taking alkaline water on the go
- Capacity: 500 ml / 17 oz
- ECO: Free of lead and heavy metals
- With a hermetic stainless-steel lid that maintains the properties of Alkanatur water for longer
- It does not retain odors or flavors
- Neoprene cover that protects the bottle
- Can be used for hot and cold drinks such as teas and infusions
- It can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher without damaging the product
- You can add ice cubes
What is Borosilicate glass?
- Borosilicate glass does not contain heavy metals or other toxic substances.
- It is a special glass with fine pores, clear and light, and with a particularly beautiful glow
- Borosilicate glass is tasteless and odorless. It does not change color and has high chemical and mechanical resistance
- It is a very strong and resistant glass suitable for heat-resistant utensils such as baking sheets or glass-ceramic. Most of the quality laboratory glasses today are made from borosilicate glass.
- This type of glass is also often preferred in medical technology for packaging liquids. It is resistant to breakage and chemicals. Due to the low coefficient of expansion, this material is also often used for telescope mirrors.
- Thanks to its gloss and high durability, borosilicate glass is especially suitable for daily use
...and you thought it was only glass 🙂