DivaCup Menstrual Cup
- Wear for up to 12 hours
- 100% medical grade silicone, with no latex, dyes, rubber, plastic, or BPA.
- Reusable economical and eco-friendly
- No chemicals, plastic, or dyes because nobody wants that.
- Ultra-hygienic, comfortable, convenient.
Model 1: You are between the ages of 19 - 30 and/or have a medium menstrual flow (usually haven't given birth)
Model 2: You are over the age of 30 and/or have a heavier menstrual flow
- The DivaCup is made from durable silicone that becomes more flexible with body heat.
- The four holes under the rim of your DivaCup create a seal that secures the cup in place. Goodbye leaks.
- Easy to grip for easy removal. You shouldn’t feel the stem at all, but it’s there to help you find the base when you need it.
- Just in case you want to take things down a notch, you can trim the stem to fit your body’s comfort zone (just don’t go shorter than ¼ inch, or 0.6 cm).
- Menstrual cups are personal hygiene medical devices and cannot be returned or exchanged, but you probably knew that already. All sales are final. Bag and user guide enclosed. Please read the user guide carefully before use.
- When should I replace the DivaCup? As the DivaCup is regulated as a medical device a general guideline is to replace your cup once a year, but ultimately, it is up to you to decide when it is necessary to replace the cup. Silicone is very durable, but we recommend that you inspect your cup regularly for signs of deterioration (such as a sticky or powdery film, severe discoloration or odor, etc.) or if you experience irritation. If for any reason, your cup presents the above you may want to consider replacing it. Depending on the factors unique to each woman, like vaginal pH, how well and often the cup is cleaned, what cleansing agents are used, etc., the lifespan may vary
- Proudly Canadian
- BPA Free
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you
Enjoy those days of the month like any other day and don't worry about anything at all! Save Money, and buy one Diva cup per year! No more spending tons of money on tampons and pads. Up to 12 hours protection, now you can sleep comfy or go for adventures without worry! Save the Planet, The Diva Cup can be reused again! Better try than stay wondering!
The world’s #1 reusable menstrual cup. Ditch the status quo and say hello to comfortable, eco-friendly period protection. Chemical-free! BPA Free, with no added chemicals, plastic, or dyes. Medical-grade Silicone and Proudly Canadian Brand!
Just for The Environment
Less waste and eco-friendly product. 300 Bloody Pounds, that's how much waste the average person creates in a lifetime using disposable period products. A brand that helps improve people's lives through education, advocacy, and access. Let’s share the success!