Replacement Filter for Shower Filter 2.0 with Borosilicate Glass Bottle bundle
Replacement filter for Alkanatur Shower Filter 2.0
- 1 Replacement Filter for Alkanatur Shower Filter 2.0
- 1 Pre-Filter (to be replaced every 4 – 6 months)
What's included in this bundle:
Alkanatur Replacement Filter for Shower Filter 2.0
Alkanatur Borosilicate Botte
About our Shower Filter
Alkanatur Shower Filter 2.0 is the new version of the Alkanatur Shower filter. This version allows for easily replacing the filter or pre-filter without disposing of and replacing the whole unit. Capable of filtering 50,000 liters ~ 13,200 gallons that are 65% more than the previous version.
- The only Shower Filter that does not include calcium sulfite, which has been proven to affect your health when absorbed through the skin or lungs (through vapor). 100% calcium sulfite-free, certified by CACTI
- Removes 99% of the chlorine from the water
- Filter 50,000 liters ~13,200 gallons (equivalent to ~12 months)
- Includes chlorine reagent to test chlorine in the water
- Triple filtration system
- Alkanatur is the only company that manufactures shower filters that do not contain the additive E226 or calcium sulfite.
- The toxicity level of calcium sulfite is considerably high and can be detrimental to health.
- Eliminates chlorine by up to 99%.
- Removes heavy metals, pesticides, bacteria, calcium, nitrates, and many more!
- It improves hair, skin, and nails. You will feel the difference after a few showers
- Filter life: 50,000 liters. Replace every 10 - 12 months
- Includes a chlorine reagent for testing chlorine content in water
- Prepared for different types of installation
- The internal filter and pre-filter can be changed without having to change the complete product
Alkanatur Borosilicate glass bottle (500ml / 17oz)
It's the ideal water bottle to carry your Alkanatur alkaline purified water. The size makes it very portable, and the reusable neoprene sleeve makes it easy to carry, ideal for taking alkaline water on the go
- Capacity: 500 ml / 17 oz
- ECO: Free of lead and heavy metals
- With a hermetic stainless-steel lid that maintains the properties of Alkanatur water for longer
- It does not retain odors or flavors
- Neoprene cover that protects the bottle
- Can be used for hot and cold drinks such as teas and infusions
- It can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher without damaging the product
- You can add ice cubes
What is Borosilicate glass?
- Borosilicate glass does not contain heavy metals or other toxic substances.
- It is a special glass with fine pores, clear and light, and with a particularly beautiful glow
- Borosilicate glass is tasteless and odorless. It does not change color and has high chemical and mechanical resistance
- It is a very strong and resistant glass suitable for heat-resistant utensils such as baking sheets or glass-ceramic. Most of the quality laboratory glasses today are made from borosilicate glass.
- This type of glass is also often preferred in medical technology for packaging liquids. It is resistant to breakage and chemicals. Due to the low coefficient of expansion, this material is also often used for telescope mirrors.
- Thanks to its gloss and high durability, borosilicate glass is especially suitable for daily use
...and you thought it was only glass 🙂