Borosilicate Glass Bottle
Alkanatur Borosilicate glass bottle (500ml / 17oz)
It's the ideal water bottle to carry your Alkanatur alkaline purified water. The size makes it very portable, and the reusable neoprene sleeve makes it easy to carry, ideal for taking alkaline water on the go
- Capacity: 500 ml / 17 oz
- ECO: Free of lead and heavy metals
- With a hermetic stainless-steel lid that maintains the properties of Alkanatur water for longer
- It does not retain odors or flavors
- Neoprene cover that protects the bottle
- Can be used for hot and cold drinks such as teas and infusions
- It can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher without damaging the product
- You can add ice cubes
What is Borosilicate glass?
- Borosilicate glass does not contain heavy metals or other toxic substances.
- It is a special glass with fine pores, clear and light, and with a particularly beautiful glow
- Borosilicate glass is tasteless and odorless. It does not change color and has high chemical and mechanical resistance
- It is a very strong and resistant glass suitable for heat-resistant utensils such as baking sheets or glass-ceramic. Most of the quality laboratory glasses today are made from borosilicate glass.
- This type of glass is also often preferred in medical technology for packaging liquids. It is resistant to breakage and chemicals. Due to the low coefficient of expansion, this material is also often used for telescope mirrors.
- Thanks to its gloss and high durability, borosilicate glass is especially suitable for daily use
...and you thought it was only glass 🙂
- 1 Alkanatur Borosilicate water bottle with lid
- 1 Neoprene Sleeve cover