Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Hand Cream (50ml/1.7fl.oz)
- Light, quickly-absorbed hand cream for everyday use. Moisturizes the skin on your hands with nutrient-abundant oils and a fruity-fresh fragrance.
- Precious sea buckthorn oil was historically used to renew and repair skin. With berry oil to keep the mix easily-absorbed, and Weleda’ve chosen the revitalizing fragrance blend of lively grapefruit, fruity-sweet mandarin, and precious sandalwood essential oils. Your rough hands are moisturized and become beautifully soft, smooth, and supple. It’s perfect for your hands, however rough, chapped, or dry
- Product Content: 10ml / 0.34 Fl. Oz.
- Benefits: Moisturizes and leaves rough, dry skin on hands smooth and touchable. Dermatologically tested skin care, certified natural by NATRUE. Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Directions: Apply a pearl-sized amount of cream to your palms and rub hands together. Massage until completely absorbed. Apply as often as needed.
- Certified Natural Personal Care (natrue.org)
- UEBT Certified: Weleda contributes to a world in which people and biodiversity thrive
- No animal testing
- Free of parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances
WHY WE LIKE IT
Just for you
If you suffer from dry hands this cream is just for you! It’s perfect for your hands, however rough, chapped, or dry. Take care of your skin by taking care of your planet.
Nature offers the best solutions to every beauty and wellness need. Weleda products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, we use flower, fruit, and root extracts, minerals, and essential oils, each one carefully selected and orchestrated to work with your body’s own systems. With respect for the earth, Weleda believes in protecting farms and building fair trade partnerships to bring you the best nature has to offer.
Just for The Environment
We know how important it is for you to take care of your skin, and we know too the importance of taking care of the environment. Weleda has respected the environment and our natural resources. Their environmental consciousness goes beyond their sourcing to include every aspect of their company, products, and packaging. Weleda standards for sustainable packaging are as close as possible to regenerative design. Not only must it protect the life energy and potency of the ingredients, but it must be manufactured from sustainable materials and be recyclable once its packaging life is over. They reduced our water consumption by 25%. And 50% of their direct energy and 95% of their indirect energy came from renewable resources in 2013.